We are counting on you!
Today, more than 170 people will hear the horrible words ‘You have cancer’. This disease doesn’t only affect your customers or employees, but also their family and friends. Luckily, some of them will eventually hear that they are cured. Your corporation can help us save lives.
What can you do as a corporation?
- Support our actions through a donation online.
- Organize a commercial action and transfer (a part of) the proceeds to Relay For Life.
- Make your company more visible. If you wish more info, be sure to contact the general co-chairs and/or the sponsoring chair.
- Become a partner of our raffles by donating valuable prices.
- Offer free services (i.e. translations, logistic jobs, legal expertise, …)
- Cohesiveness in the workplace is important for every business. Relay For Life could be a wonderful team building activity.
- Strategic partnership: Is health (healthy food, exercise, tabacco prevention, UV-protection,…) something that is close to your heart? Then we can close a strategic partnership and reinforce each other’s missions.
- Support one of our info meetings.
Or just let your creativity run wild and come up with your own support concept!
Looking for an opportunity to sponsor a worthy cause?
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Together we will beat cancer.
Communication & Fundraising Department
Tel: 02 743 37 17
GSM: 0496 16 96 50
“A nice relaxed atmosphere, mutual support, solidarity, animation, activities, fun moments, emotional moments, … All the ingredients for an unforgettable weekend. It’s enough to stand there as a team, organizing actions to raise funds and to bring your good sense of humor along. You go back home completely exhausted, but satisfied to have taken part in such worthy cause. So much fun, such great memories.”
Nicole Croon, captain of the Touring team during Relay For Life International Community of Brussels
“At AXA (an assurance company) protection against risks is in our corporate DNA. As a communal, responsible corporation, AXA supports research and prevention. AXA is proud to be the partner of la Fondation contre le Cancer for the promotion of Relay For Life. The mission of Relay For Life connects with our focus on the communal challenges of ‘living longer’. Cancer can affect everyone and together with all the employees of AXA, we will do everything to make Relay For Life a success.”
Dina Losifidis, Corporate Responsibility & Affairs Manager at AXA.
Dina Losifidis, Corporate Responsibility & Affairs Manager bij AXA.
“In 2014 about 80 Aon-employees and their families took part in Relay For Life Evere. This action was part of the initiative “Global Service Day” that Aon organizes annually worldwide. Aon-employees devote a part of their professional and free time to a project with a social and communal dimension. It was a well organized event and we were able to increase our corporate visibility by simply participating. This first participation was a big success.”
Ellen Van Moll, HR Consultant Recruitment & Selection Aon Belgium
ING Western & Eastern Flanders
“ING participated in Relay For Life Kortrijk 2014 with 4 teams. About 100 colleagues showed their solidarity and support during those 24 hours with all the cancer patients. Everyone was very enthusiastic and found this to be a thoughtful and enriching outside of work experience. We at ING applaud amazing and important causes such as this one. It's a beautiful memory to look back on!”
Annelien Defoort, Business Developer at ING Kortrijk