Proceeds from a fundraiser such as an auction, a sale, a raffle, an activity or event are qualified as a collective donation. The proceeds of a fundraiser do not entitle you to a tax certificate because you do not make the donation on your own behalf only.
1. Go to homepage or to your Relay
2. Click on ‘fundraising’
3. Choose your Relay (make sure you pick the most recent edition)
4. Choose a team* (optional)
5. Choose a participant* (optional)
6. Select ‘the source of income’, fill in the amount of your donation and leave a message (!! Don’t forget to check the box if you want to see your fundraiser on the internet!!)
7. Check out your order and add something else to your list if you like
8. Proceed to payment
9. Fill in your contact details
10. Click on a payment method to finalise your registration. You will be redirected to the Ogone sites where you can make a secure payment.