Are all NGOs / non-profit organisations (VZWs) entitled to issue a tax certificate?

No: only associations and organisations who have obtained a special permit from the Minister for Finance can issue donors with a tax certificate. As the Foundation against Cancer has been granted this permit, it is authorised to issue tax certificates.

Help us support our mission: share this page with your friends and family!